Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Haus of Cookies

Muffin & Meatball are eschewing the teenage principle of



and have been working like fiends to raise money for summer camp!

Cookies for Camp, AKA Haus of Cookies is open for business!



They are making and selling chocolate chip, oatmeal scotchies & snicker doodles, so now my kitchen smells like Willy Wonka's 24/7.

I must admit, though, that I cannot vouch for how they taste. So far, they've made over 60 dozen and I just want you to know that because of the battle of the



I have eaten nary a one!



Thank you. Thank you very much.

They are also hiring themselves out to:

Babysit
Walk/ bathe dogs
Wash cars
Do laundry & fold
General office help
Household chores
Garden clean up
Garage clean up
Help serve at parties
Clean up after summer events



YOU NAME IT! They’re willing to clean it or do it! (Can you tell I'm so proud of them?)

And, as a bonus, they're totally CUTE!



OK, local friends, who has a job for these two adorable, hard-working teenagers?

1 comment:

  1. Probably a good thing we don't live closer! Help AND cookies...I would be emptying the piggy bank! ;o)

    Looks like you've raised two amazing kids!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my haus!

I'm happy you visited. Please, do comment! I love hearing from my friends out in the blogosphere.

~Hauswife